[three_fourth valign=”top” animation=”none”]
[tabs position=”left-top” style=”simple” type=”click”]
Aim of Programme
Aim of Programme
The overall objective of this programme is to help participants develop as effective Human Resource Management (HRM) practitioners and utilise the key skills required in this specialist area.
On completion of this programmes students will have:
- A greater awareness of the organisational context of Human Resource Management (HRM).
- An understanding of the key issues that impact on HRM.
- Practiced and developed, under expert guidance, a range of skills relevant to HRM
[numbers stop=”6″ suffix=”” icon=”star”]NFQ Level[/numbers]
[numbers stop=”60″ suffix=”” icon=”star”]Credits[/numbers]
- Employment & Business Law -The importance of employment and business law.
- Training Design & Delivery – Effective training practices from design to delivery.
- Industrial Relations/Individual Relations – Industrial and Individual relations in business
- Financial Accounding Data & Management Accounting for HR 10 credits: Financial Accounting data and management accounting for HR Management
- Organisational Behaviour 10 credits: Management practices and understanding organisational behaviour in business.
- Current Issues, Diversity & HR Info Systems 10 cre: Contemporary issues in HRM, HR information systems and diversity in the workplace.
Mature applicants (i.e over 23 years)
Leaving Certificate – Grade O6 at ordinary level in five subjects in the Leaving Certificate. Two of these subjects must be Mathematics and a language (English or Irish)
any QQI Level 5
Recognition of Prior Learning.
AIT Student Induction will take place ONLINE on Saturday, September 11th 9.30 am – 1 pm.
Registered students will meet their lecturers and become acquainted with AIT operating systems, such as our online delivery platform, Moodle, Rules and Regulations etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question?
You may find the information you need in our FAQ section.
If not, don’t hesitate to get in touch, we’re always happy to help.
Call 090 648 3050
[progress_bar value=”100″ icon=”time” size=”medium”]1 Year [/progress_bar]
Tuesday 7 pm – 9 pm
Thursday 7 pm to 10 pm
PLUS 4 Saturdays per semester
For online programmes, lectures will be delivered online and recordings of lectures will be available to view in the student’s own time.
Semester 1 (2021)
Semester 2 (2022)
Saturdays may be scheduled for face to face in AIT (9 am- 4.30 pm) or online (9 am – 1 pm).
To be confirmed in the programme timetable.
NOTE: This programme has been submitted for Springboard+ funding.
If approved for funding the programme will be free to applicants that meet Springboard+ Funding Eligibility Criteria.
Confirmation of all Springboard+ Funded programmes is expected in May/June 2021.
The programme’s assessments will be a combination of final examinations and continuous assessments.
Tuesday September 14th 2021
[one_fourth_last valign=”top” animation=”none”]